Welcome to the RISE Study.
Thank you for agreeing to complete the RISE questionnaire.
This study will explore your experience of being diagnosed with HIV, your use of HIV health and support services, as well as your overall well-being. We will also ask you about the circumstances that led to your HIV infection.
Completing the questionnaire will take about 35-45 minutes so please allow enough time and make sure you're comfortable. You can always come back to complete it later.
When you click on the option to participate in RISE (below), you are indicating that you have read the information provided to you about the study (on the main study website*), and that you agree with each of the points list here:
Declaration of participation
- I understand I am being asked to provide consent to participate in this research study
- I have read the Participant Information (on the study website*) or it has been provided to me in a language that I understand
- I provide my consent for the information collected about me to be used for the purpose of this research study only
- I understand that if necessary I can ask questions and the research team will respond to my questions
- I freely agree to participate in this research study as described and understand that I am free to withdraw at any time during the study and withdrawal will not affect my relationship with any of the named organisations and/or research team members
If you want to check the study website for information about the study requirements again, click here.